Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How far between??

Hi all!!
Just to let you know, I don't know when I will be posting for a few weeks. I know there will be a few, but I have my sister and her 2 kids staying with us for a month so I will be quite occupied with enjoying my Kiddos and their cuteness, and doting and spending time with my sister. :) All of my siblings will be together for thanksgiving for the first time in a long while, so it will be a nice little family (or shall I say big family... 12 adults and 10 kids) reunion. :D I am sure I will post about the food we are having, since that is one of the best parts of any holiday, and I will also try to post some pictures sometime...
I'm open to 'post' suggestions, so suggest away, folks!! =]

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I just found your blog and I must say it looks interesting ;)
    I see you have a big family, that must be fun :D
    Can't wait for some new posts, p'z

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete