Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let me introduce you... to me!!

Welcome to the first post of this blog!! I hope you enjoy what you read, and somehow, may it be a blessing to you.  As a few of you know, my name is MaryBeth and I am a follower of Jesus Christ, and I do my best to serve the one and only King of Kings. I live in the beautiful, God given United States of America, in the state of Michigan. Music is one of my passions, and would like to someday teach others how to be enthusiastic about music and love it as much as I do!! I love being me, myself, and, well... me. So don't expect me to be anyone else but me. =] Sarcasm is one of my main languages, and being curious is just something I am.
That's pretty much all that you need to know about me. :) I will be adding discussions, and I will be needing topics to post about, so please don't be afraid to ask me to post about something.
That's about all I can do for tonight, folks!! Good night to all.

~MaryBeth~

4 comments:

  1. I lovvvvve your blog MB!!!!!!!!

    -Sarah Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the writing :D

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat!....I miss you!....It seems like I haven't seen y'all in FOREVER!!....love ya...

    ReplyDelete